QuickBooks Desktop Accountant 2017
- Copy file. Create a new company file by copying preferences and list form the existing file
- Open secondary company. Work on 2 company files at the same time
- File Manager. Manage your client data files and passwords in one location
- Accountant Centre. This gives you a quick glance at core tasks such as Bank recons and running of memorised reports
- Customer Data Review. Review your customer’s account by making use of this helpful tool
- Financial Statement Designer¹. Allows you to write your own financial reports.
- Create and export accountant’s changes that your customer will import into their company file
- NEW: Search Types – Customer Type and Vendor Type
- NEW: Search as you type
- NEW: Improved Multi user mode – switch to single user mode easily. See who is logged in and give them time to save work. Purchase required for additional users.
- NEW: Easier Amount search
- NEW: Show Applied Filters on Reports – quickly view all applied filters on a report
- NEW: Deleted users on Reports – Now you can see users that you have deleted on all reports by username, no longer seeing “unknown” as the user
- NEW: Scheduled Reports – QuickBooks now allows you to set up a schedule
- Bill Tracker. Simplify Supplier expense tracking by visualizing flow of Supplier-related transactions
- Batch delete transactions. Invoices/Cheques/Bills
- Bulk remove. Send forms & print Queue
- Guide me. Create your own work-flow chart
- Default Class for Item & Name
Helpful additional tools:
- Toggle between Pro, Premier and Accountant
- Auto reverse journal entry
- Journal button on all transactions indicating journal postings of Invoices, bills, Credit
- Notes & Cheques.
- Post directly to Retained earnings
- QuickBooks Statement Writer requires MS Excel 2007 and 2010 (2013 not supported).
Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 Update 1 (32- and 64-bit), Windows 10 (32- and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2 or Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 (64-bit) recommended for multi user. 2.4 GHz processor. 4 GB of RAM. 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files). 1024 x768 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported. 4 x DVD-ROM drive. Online features require Internet access. Product registration required.
Integration with other software: Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or Office 365 (32- and 64-bit). Synchronisation with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2007, 2010 (32-bit) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync). E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2007–2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Windows Mail, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail® and Outlook.com. Transfer data directly from Microsoft Excel 2007- 2016. Office 365 – only the desktop version is compatible.